Warning: Last items in stock!
- Treatment and prevention of pyridoxine deficiency, due to increased needs or a lack of dispensing.
- Treatment and prophylaxis of neuropathies due to certain drugs such as isoniazid.
- A varied diet is important to prevent hypovitaminosis.
Pyridoxini hydrochloridum (Vit. B6) 250 mg - Cellulosum microcristallinum - Silica colloidalis anhydrica - Magnesii stearas - Hydroxypropylmethylcellulosum. q.s. pro tabl. una compressa.
dosage AND METHOD
The daily requirements (RDA) of vitamin B6 amounts 2 mg in adults (KB 25.04. 1990) and 2.5 mg in case of pregnancy and lactation.
In cases of pyridoxine deficiency is a daily supply of 5 to 25 mg for 3 weeks is recommended (AMA, 1990).
In specific metabolic, hematological, neurological disorders and some poisoning the dose may increase from 100 to 500 mg per day. Data on this dosage are best in the specialized literature searched.
The courses are usually interspersed with equally long periods free.
This is a medicine, no prolonged use without medical advice, keep away from children, read the leaflet carefully. Ask your doctor or pharmacist. In case of side effects, contact your doctor.
Hypersensitivity for one of the constituents of the preparation.
Vitamin B6 not combine with levodopa, except the last one is combined with dopadecarboxylaseremmer.
In a sensory neuritis overdose can occur.
Pregnancy and lactation
The safety of doses of vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine Labaz was not demonstrated during pregnancy and lactation. It is therefore recommended to avoid the use of pyridoxine during pregnancy and lactation.
- In rare cases, photosensitivity has been reported in a pyridoxine.
- At high doses are sometimes headaches and digestive disorders reported.
- By administering pyridoxine for several months sensory neuritis may occur. Cases were described of chronic intoxication with doses from 75 mg / day.
- Familiarization with vitamin B6 is possible from daily doses of 200 mg.
- Possible occurrence of withdrawal symptoms upon discontinuation of therapy with high doses vitamin B6.
from a daily dose of 1 g vitamin B6 may a sensory neuritis occur. Apply the usual measures (gastric lavage, ...) and those required by the clinical picture.
Vitamin B6 reduces the effect of levodopa by stimulation of the peripheral dopadecarboxylase. Why not combine unless one is to add a dopadecarboxylaseremmer.
Certain drugs are antagonists of vitamin B6 or increase its renal excretion. They therefore cause a vitamin B6-deficiency that should be compensated. The following are the components: immunosuppressants, isoniazid and penicillamine.
The needs for vitamin B6 may also be increased in women taking oral contraceptives.
|Type of product||Medicine|
Customer ratings and reviews